closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Omega. X-33 digi-only

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    I'd not considered one of these before, does the digital information stay on the screen all the time or disappear and leave it blank?
    You can choose to have the diff display on or off, toggle the function by pressing and holding the 10 o’clock pusher.

I leave mine off for the majority of the time and this massively increases battery life
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    You can choose to have the diff display on or off, toggle the function by pressing and holding the 10 o’clock pusher.

I leave mine off for the majority of the time and this massively increases battery life
    Don't think that's an option on the newer Skywalker models Ben?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    That is b*ll*cks! Low-contrast display... Two-year battery life - no solar charging... No Alaska Project references anywhere... Hilariously dated functionality... Only 30m WR despite the ludicrously oversized case and thick caseback... Cheapo drinks-can alloy bezel... And £Six grand!

Omega have lost the plot.
    It's a good-looking watch, but .. Casio do this sort of thing a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post

As mentioned, on the Skywalker X33 you cannot turn off the digi display.
    It does go off after 5 days if you don’t use any functions, but you cannot (I don’t think) elect to turn it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    As mentioned, on the Skywalker X33 you cannot turn off the digi display.
    It does go off after 5 days if you don’t use any functions, but you cannot (I don’t think) elect to turn it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I was aware of that Rob, but thought Simons Question was referring specifically to the GenII in the pic he quoted.

Omega should have kept this function but I guess there are reasons why its no longer a feature.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

I love the brown bezel on the Marstimer and think it’s an even better looking watch than the regular X-33, but £6k!!!!
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    I love the brown bezel on the Marstimer and think it’s an even better looking watch than the regular X-33, but £6k!!!!
    The last time I had an X33 I bought it brand new for £900 - how on earth this latest iteration is £6k is mental.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........