closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Khaki strap

Master
    Blog Entries

Khaki strap

I have a Benrus DTU 2A/P which has 17mm lugs although I think 18mm would be fine.
    I Looking for a khaki pull through strap.

https://mwcwatches.com/collections/1...ry-watch-strap

I saw an MWC one but does any one have any other recommendations?

I have similar on my SandY 490 and it’s a bit stiff and rough, not a nice strap at all.
    I have a Haveston on my original A11, A17 and on my newer Marathon General Purpose
    I can highly recommend them.
    Failing that I have a Zulu Diver 1 piece pull through on my Hamilton Mil-W-46374D
    Much better quality than your average US style pull through strap
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 26th September 2022 at 14:02.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thank you mate I will check them out.

Dammit! I wasn't aware of that Benrus and now I want one!

Back to your quest for khaki, I bought a khaki nato from Cousins which I wasn't sure about initially, but I've since discovered that it really just 'works' on my CWC '83 reissue. They only cost about £2 so practically disposable. The buckle on the one I have is a little warped, but I've bought another half a dozen of them and the buckles are all good. They come with a choice of hardware finish too

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/1-colour-nato-style

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by twhp101 View Post

Back to your quest for khaki, I bought a khaki nato from Cousins which I wasn't sure about initially, but I've since discovered that it really just 'works' on my CWC '83 reissue. They only cost about £2 so practically disposable. The buckle on the one I have is a little warped, but I've bought another half a dozen of them and the buckles are all good. They come with a choice of hardware finish too

Thanks for the link. Just ordered 3 which came in a few pennies shy of £12 with vat and delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by bobc View Post
    Thanks for the link. Just ordered 3 which came in a few pennies shy of £12 with vat and delivery.
    Ah nice, glad it helped :)

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twhp101 View Post

Here's a picture to encourage you more (sorry!) the watch is currently having a service/repair and I will show it with the strap when it arrives. Thank you for strap link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khaki strap

The Haveston canvas are hard to beat.

There’s a long-running review/field test thread from Magirus over in the straps sub-forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro