closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Spanish Speeding Fines

Blog Entries

Spanish Speeding Fines

I've just received in the post yesterday, a couple of speeding tickets/fines whilst we were on holiday in Spain, about a month ago. They weren't a surprise, as the rental company informed me of their EU40 "admin" charge per ticket a couple of weeks ago.

Both tickets are for exactly the same place, where there is a transition between a 80kph and 60kph limit on a stretch of A-road (which incidentally goes back to 80kph after 200mtrs) - guess which side the camera is on! ;-) I'm not bothering to dispute it, as they have me doing 71/73kph.

Anyway, it looks like the initial 20 day period where you get a 50% discount has already expired, so looks like I'm in for the full whack; EU100 per ticket.

I'm trying to pay them and been on the DGT website - which seems to have links to every conceivable piece of information you might want, other than a simple link to pay the fine! (Plus some pages translate and some don't - plus my Spanish is useless)

Perhaps it's me being stupid - appreciate some advice. Thank you.

Last edited by Kingstepper; 11th September 2022 at 09:51.

Blog Entries
    Thanks - none of those pages seemed to be linked from the documents I have received!

Add : ...and now paid. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by vagabond; 11th September 2022 at 10:25.

Blog Entries
    Got a another one today - from towards the end of our holiday back in August. Hopefully this will be the last!

All of them in the exact same spot. same camera etc. - live and learn (or not as you might argue!)