closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Tudor's thickness compared to the BB58.

New Tudor's thickness compared to the BB58.

Looking for some advice on the new Tudor Black Bay Pro and Black Bay Chronograph (Panda version), the Tudor BB58 is a stunning watch and wears beautifully on a skinnier wrist (such as mine).

Having recently discovered the new Tudor's mentioned above I'm just wondering if anyone on here has the BB58 and a new model mentioned, basically hw do you find the difference in thickness and is it a noticeable heft on the wrist with the newer models?

Thanks, I'll have a look...

The only opinion that matters here is your own and after trying them on. I’ve got all of the Tudors you mentioned and all are brilliant all rounders…..especially the BB Pro (on bracelet it’s sublime) and the BB Chrono Panda.

Good luck and report back your own findings.

I've owned both. It is thicker and does feel slightly heftier as a result, but still very comfortable for small wrist. The only way to find out whether you like its size is to try one on yourself.

Blog Entries
    I will add this to "the lzste". Growing on me a lot.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

I don’t notice any real world different on the wrist between my Pro and 58.

I do notice that my full size models have a thicker case, but again there’s not a lot in it in day to day wear.

Really depends if you spend your time looking down your wrist looking for a reason to critique the thickness.

I probably wear my Two Tone, Ceramic, and Harrods versions the most and can’t say thickness has ever been a consideration.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    I recently got the BB58 and did condider the GMT version as well, but for me it was too thick. My wrists are 6,5", slim, and for me that kind of 3mm thickness difference is significant in terms of how the watch wears. The thin BB58 is just perfect.

I actually went for a GS quartz for my GMT, it's also around 12mm like the BB58.

For me it has more to do with how a watch wears its size as opposed to the actual measurement. I never warmed to to original Black Bay as I thought it looked slab-sided, whereas the BB58 looks better balanced. I’m sure on the wrist it doesn’t actually make much difference, unless you have very slim wrists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk