closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Visitor message

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

Visitor message

I had a visitor message yesterday which i have read but the notification banner still reads unread messages.

How can I update this so I dont have a permanent notification saying i have messages.

Cant seem to delete my visitor messages either.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Hi Ben
    I'm fairly sure I was the source of this and have replied by email to your response to my 2nd message. The first message I sent, which I assume is the "mystery" one, was sent from my phone and displayed some strange message about 'awaiting moderation' which I had never seen before. This is why I sent the 2nd message from my tablet which obviously has gone through as normal.

I can't see any sign of the original message in my sent items or any other section so I've only added the above detail in case it helps someone with more knowledge of the forum workings to solve the issue.

Brian

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Yes Brian, you are the trouble maker. Lol.

I think the issue is something to do with it being a visitor message rather than a PM, I seem to remember something similar a while ago.

Anyway, I received your email this morning Brian and have replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hi Ben
    I'm fairly sure I was the source of this and have replied by email to your response to my 2nd message. The first message I sent, which I assume is the "mystery" one, was sent from my phone and displayed some strange message about 'awaiting moderation' which I had never seen before. This is why I sent the 2nd message from my tablet which obviously has gone through as normal.

I can't see any sign of the original message in my sent items or any other section so I've only added the above detail in case it helps someone with more knowledge of the forum workings to solve the issue.

Brian
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "