closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tissot PRX 80 thoughts

Black version available for £396 with discount code.

https://www.chisholmhunter.co.uk/tis...ack-strap.html

Seems like a decent deal

Journeyman
    Auto £408 and quartz £212 again at tic watches as per the offer a couple of weeks ago.
    Last edited by nmbnmb; 19th November 2022 at 19:23.

I went out this week to have a look at these and wow, they’re mahoosive!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    That’s why I’m tempted by the 35mm. The design, with wide integrated bracelet make them wear larger than the dimensions suggest.

The fact that tic watches categorise them as ‘ladies’ hasn’t even deterred me!

https://www.ticwatches.co.uk/tissot-...oduct__reviews

Seriously? I find mine very slim and easy to wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I too purchased the 40mm quartz version at the beginning of this year and found that even on my 7.25" wrist, the watch wore larger more akin to a 41mm/42mm piece.

Since the release of the 35mm models, I picked one of these up and must say, it does wear much better on the wrist and with the extended lugs, sits more like a 36mm watch would...definitely gives off those 70's vibes.

Just got this email from Tic Watches:

Thanks for your order with Tic Watches for your item.

We appear to have had a stock error/sales issue on our website over the weekend I am afraid due to a software/technical issue. Our internet team are now trying to resolve this matter however this means we have oversold your item and it's out of stock.

We are happy to honour the discount due to our online system issue however delivery will be 21-28 working days (Before Christmas).

Once the item is received back in tock from the manufacturer, we will dispatch on a next day delivery service.

Obviously if this is not suitable lease let us know and we will issue a full refund.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but if you could let us know how you want to proceed it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tic Watches

A bit odd because when I look on the website the blue dial is still showing as in stock but just not for the discounted price.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by gpattni View Post

We appear to have had a stock error/sales issue on our website over the weekend I am afraid due to a software/technical issue. Our internet team are now trying to resolve this matter however this means we have oversold your item and it's out of stock.

We are happy to honour the discount due to our online system issue however delivery will be 21-28 working days (Before Christmas).

Once the item is received back in tock from the manufacturer, we will dispatch on a next day delivery service.

Obviously if this is not suitable lease let us know and we will issue a full refund.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but if you could let us know how you want to proceed it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tic Watches

A bit odd because when I look on the website the blue dial is still showing as in stock but just not for the discounted price.
    I received similar mail from Tic Watches when I bought my PRX back in April. However, the odd thing it actually arrived the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gpattni View Post

Thanks,
    Tic Watches

I’ve had the same email.

i wish it has had a bigger crown then perfect

I haven't tried one on, but I saw one in person for the first time a few weeks ago and I was rather shocked by its size.

It certainly looked big in the jeweller's window.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?