closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Damasko DS3X bracelet

Master

Damasko DS3X bracelet

I was looking for a Sinn 556 on a bracelet (still am), but I've just seen the Damasko DS30 on SC for sale. It's gorgeous, and I love Damaskos anyway.

The bracelet through seems to be almost £600! Crikey!

Does anyone know of a third party bracelet which matches in terms of colour and end link fitting?

Master
    Blog Entries
    I had a ds30 on a Watchgecko bracelet,did nothing for it.I suspect the Damasko bracelet will be a good addition.

The Damasko bracelet is head-and-shoulders above any other I've ever encountered, including some big-name stuff at much higher prices, they also retain far more of their value than most other bracelets, thanks to scarcity.

That said - don't sweat it - the DS3Xs look fantastic on a huge range of straps - they are total strapwhores.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    The Damasko bracelet is head-and-shoulders above any other I've ever encountered, including some big-name stuff at much higher prices, they also retain far more of their value than most other bracelets, thanks to scarcity.

That said - don't sweat it - the DS3Xs look fantastic on a huge range of straps - they are total strapwhores.
    I can only agree, work of art that bracelet.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Master
    I must admit that the Damasko bracelet is quite fantastic - mind you it should be at that price! I may plump for the DS30 and then save up for the original bracelet, unless one pops up on here of course. :0)
    Last edited by Filterlab; 9th August 2022 at 08:10.

The good news is you will have plenty of time to save up for the bracelet. Damasko are pretty much hopeless at getting around to making them. I ordered one for my DC57 almost six months ago (1 March) and haven’t heard a peep out of Damasko or the AD subsequently. Not a sausage. I’m reaching the point where I’m just going to give up and sell the watch rather than keep waiting for something that shows no sign of ever arriving.

You should also factor in additional costs for buying extra micro adjustment links. The bracelet has no facility for micro adjustment (other than the single pair of micro links it comes with…which gives you a whopping 1.3mm of adjustment to play with). You have to buy slightly longer micro adjustment links from Damasko to get the right fit…you may have to buy several pairs (I had to get four additional pairs for another Damasko bracelet) to get a good fit. You might get lucky with your wrist size, but i would factor an additional £100 or so into your budget just in case. The downside of this design is that you then end up with lots of gaps in the bracelet where the slightly longer micro adjustment links sit.

Other than the above…I’d heartily recommend!
    Last edited by 11erv; 9th August 2022 at 09:56.