closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: MacBook Air 13.6 (2022)

Blog Entries

MacBook Air 13.6 (2022)

Anyone else ordered one of these with the newer M2 chip? I'm still waiting for mine to land next week and there are no local Apple Stores my neck of the woods. So wondering if you have any experiences while I wait for mine. Went for the 512GB SSD and 10GPU version - to avoid alleged slower RW speed.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Master
    I have the M1 as my work machine, and an intel Air as my personal one. The difference is amazing, and if the M2 makes any similar leaps, you will be very happy indeed.

All day battery is a complete game changer, not that I commute much anymore - but when I do, not needing to take a charger with me is fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had mine delivered a week or two ago and very happy so far, I was upgrading from a 2013 MacBook Pro so the new Air feels lightening fast to me. I love the new design and it is pretty light and even feels lighter than my iPad Pro.

I went for the Midnight colour which I think looks amazing but it is true what everyone says which is that it picks up fingerprints easily so if you have ordered the same colour keep a polishing cloth handy!!

Master
    I have the midnight 512gb version along side both M1\M2 13 MacBook Pro 512gb versions.
    Only think I am missing from the machine is battery life, apart from that I still can’t decide between the pro or air. Not much difference on the desk or plane.

Blog Entries
    Well had mine over a week and loving it. Ok it picks up fingerprints but I reckon they’ll all join up eventually. No deal for me. Performance it great. Used a bit of Affinity Photo for editing otherwise just standard stuff. Battery lasts at least all day. No issues
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG