closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you don't hear from me for a month or two............

Master
    Others have said it better but I also wish you all the best in these difficult circumstances. Lurkers like me get a lot of value from the contributions of the more prolific members who actually create this community. It is truly appreciated - on many levels in your case!

It has all been said already, but thoughts are with you as a friend I haven’t yet met. Bless you x

Just seen this - what a dignified way to post. Honestly gutted Tom - you've posted some of the best-looking watches on this forum, and raised a smile more than once: can only wish for you to be on the receiving end of a miracle, or at the very least - an easy and dignified wind-down to an empty power reserve: fare thee well!

Master
    Not sure how to respond here, I can only wish you a peaceful and painless end whenever it may come, hopefully later than sooner, may your God go with you.

Adding my best wishes to those of everyone else.

Take care and hope things work out as best they can.

I'll send a shell over to Russia with your name on it, if you don't make it.

Rest in pieces

-pacifichrono

Quote Originally Posted by studly View Post
    I'll send a shell over to Russia with your name on it, if you don't make it.

You do that!

I saw Little Richard perform that song on TV when it was released. 25 years later he had a religious "tent show" in my neighborhood as the Rev. Richard Penniman.

I don't really know you but I wish you and your family all the best, just keep on doing what you can for as long as you can. I also think you should wear the Wolbrook on your way up the big stairs, I love your pictures of them, to small for me but love the look of them.

Sent from a technical device.

I'm so sorry to hear this Tom and I sincerely wish you all the best. I've always enjoyed your posts and had you on my "good guy" list. Please take care and enjoy what you can, while you can.

Blog Entries
    My Dad has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis he’s 72. It’s quite an awful debilitating disease. Even more so if you have another illness added - he has diabetes coupled as you have emphysema.

I hope the best for you and your family Tom (PC) and keep going as best you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the many years I’ve been a forum lurker, a kernel of regular posters have stood out and been the reason this is the only forum I regularly visit (other than the watches of course). Among that TZ hardcore, you have shown such humanity and humour that it’s hard to contemplate the place without you. It’s brave of you to post this thread and I thank you for that - it triggers existential thoughts we all must go through, as Menno said earlier. Anyway thank you for everything you have shared with me over the years - you are a real positive in a virtual world that can spiral negatively without people like you around to shape it. Please hang on in there as long as you can and enjoy your life as best you can from here on in. Thoughts are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by bmpf View Post
    Over the many years I’ve been a forum lurker, a kernel of regular posters have stood out and been the reason this is the only forum I regularly visit (other than the watches of course). Among that TZ hardcore, you have shown such humanity and humour that it’s hard to contemplate the place without you. It’s brave of you to post this thread and I thank you for that - it triggers existential thoughts we all must go through, as Menno said earlier. Anyway thank you for everything you have shared with me over the years - you are a real positive in a virtual world that can spiral negatively without people like you around to shape it. Please hang on in there as long as you can and enjoy your life as best you can from here on in. Thoughts are with you.

I can't put it any better than this. Please try enjoy your time and remember the positive things.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Master
    I'm sad to hear that, old chap. Take care, and hang in there as best you can.