closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Martin & Co, Cheltenham

Craftsman

Martin & Co, Cheltenham

Anyone had experience of dealing with Martin & Co? Am getting slightly disillusioned with my local Goldsmiths' Rolex guy, so considering a trip up to Cheltenham to see how I get on with them. Interested in hearing any info/recommendations/horror stories people may have.

Blog Entries
    They've always been great with me.

I had the bracelet on my GMT II refitted there & recently added my name to the list for BB Pro GMT.

I manged to get one from SC before I got the call but Martin & Co resized it for free.

I dealt with Jake on both occasions.

z

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    They've always been great with me.

I had the bracelet on my GMT II refitted there & recently added my name to the list for BB Pro GMT.

I manged to get one from SC before I got the call but Martin & Co resized it for free.

I dealt with Jake on both occasions.

z
    Ok thanks - I'll take a little jaunt up there next week & see what they're like. No harm in registering interest in a few pieces I'd imagine, given they're non-WoS affiliated.

Another who has found Martins good. I did walk in there early last year to ask about the release of the GMT Master II Pepsi (steel) with the Oyster bracelet knowing it would result in nothing. Imagine their shock when I returned around 6-months later with the same watch but in White Gold (116719BLRO); the chap I'd spoken with was somewhat dumbstruck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    Another who has found Martins good. I did walk in there early last year to ask about the release of the GMT Master II Pepsi (steel) with the Oyster bracelet knowing it would result in nothing. Imagine their shock when I returned around 6-months later with the same watch but in White Gold (116719BLRO); the chap I'd spoken with was somewhat dumbstruck.
    LOL. Quoted for your invaluable input.