closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CWC G22 Automatic

Journeyman

CWC G22 Automatic

https://www.cwcwatch.com/products/cw..._source=seguno

Looks interesting. Shame there is no gs sapphire option

Yes does look interesting. Virtually identical case dimensions which is good. As you say a GS sapphire version would make sense. Not sure why it needs a pheon on the dial though as none of their other main offerings do (except mellor and valjoux chrono) - makes the dial a bit cluttered.

I like it, especially the date version (Navigator in old money ).

It is a modern reworking with fully lumed numerals and an automatic movement.

There was a G10 Navigator with fully lumed numerals released around 2012, so that has been done before and an automatic movement will appeal to some.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by twhp101 View Post
    Yes does look interesting. Virtually identical case dimensions which is good. As you say a GS sapphire version would make sense. Not sure why it needs a pheon on the dial though as none of their other main offerings do (except mellor and valjoux chrono) - makes the dial a bit cluttered.
    Agree it doesn’t need the pheon. I love the gs sapphire - can pretty much do anything with it. Automatic would have been near perfect. Maybe next time.

Journeyman

CWC G22 Automatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post

There was a G10 Navigator with fully lumed numerals released around 2012, so that has been done before and an automatic movement will appeal to some.
    Yes - I like the fully lumed numerals. As much as I like a no date i can’t get on without it!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post

I missed the fully lumed numerals, that is a nice addition.

Craftsman
    Had mine since Wednesday and so far very pleased with it, only gained around 11 seconds since first adjusting the time.

Bought with the intention of using it for my job working on a heritage railway, as I need a watch which is a pretty good timekeeper, has a date function as a reminder for completing paperwork and can take a few knocks getting in and out of train carriages all day.

Had been using a GS2000 but have always preferred a mechanical over quartz and not being a fan of the tonneau case the W10 Auto was not an option.