closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Car advice...

Threaded View

Master

Car advice...

So I bought a Mk7.5 Golf R last July. I have completed 10,000 miles on it. It has been fine, it had its service last month. They have said that it needs a new water pump, although it has not leaked any water on the drive or the water level has not moved with 1,000 miles covered.

Anyhow, I am getting a little bored of it. I do need back seats for my two little ones, but I am considering a BMW 430i convertible or a 440i coupe. If I sell mine it does though ruin my watch fund though, as I am looking at my car being worth around £20k (I have been offered this by a couple of dealers) and putting around £3k-£5k towards the new car.

I have previously owned a m135i and a 335i.

I also considered an Audi A5 cabriolet, but that one has been since sold, so either one of those or a S5.

I know these cars are not great family cars, but I have checked and the child car seats fit back into the A5 cabriolet. I am happy to go to a two door car.

Anyone got any suggestions? should I just keep the golf and eventually get the water pump done?
    Last edited by s1wnw; 27th July 2022 at 08:39.