closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A quiet day...

Blog Entries

A quiet day...

I noticed that the shop remained open for almost 10 minutes today. Must be quiet.

For those interested, I observed the shop closing at just before 14:09:40 (measured by 'ADD TO CART' button disappearing for an in stock item).

The summer sun is appealing I guess. ;-)

Ah that'll be why I managed to get an order in then!

Almost 10 minutes .... that must be (close to?) a record. If I had only known .... I had given up after too many frustrating fruitless attempts. I may give it another shot in 2 weeks, there are still a few pieces that I would like to add.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Almost 10 minutes .... that must be (close to?) a record. If I had only known .... I had given up after too many frustrating fruitless attempts. I may give it another shot in 2 weeks, there are still a few pieces that I would like to add.
    Bear in mind that high demand items will still individually sell out quickly, so you still need to act quickly. For example, today's batch of Jubilee bracelets went within a minute or so (I didn't measure exactly).

Personally I think that the current method of releasing relatively small batches of high demand items is an acceptable compromise, given the much-discussed practical limits. It means that people still have a chance to get low demand items too.

My first time ordering since the debacle two years ago when the Sage payments went into meltdown, my order being one of those that never was…
    Today my payment didn’t go through in time for a Commando before they showed Sold Out but the Navigator still showed available, (I was torn between the two) so managed to get one in time (14:04) before the store closed again.
    Phew.
    Last edited by bigvic; 31st July 2022 at 15:52.

I got the call!
    Jubbly
    Last edited by redhed18; 31st July 2022 at 16:34.

Craftsman
    A good time to pick up some straps. I'm quite fond of Eddie's RAF pattern natos.

Master
    I previously bought a seafire from Eddie/Timefactors without any hassle. Didn't realise there had been a change in shop opening/ordering until recently when I wanted to buy something and couldnt 'add to cart'
    Another TZ member pointed out the next opening time (don't know how I missed the banner)
    Hopefully I will have a polar baby Dreadnought soon