closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Exclusive Tudorcollector Tudor Anthology Book Offer....

Exclusive Tudorcollector Tudor Anthology Book Offer....

Tudorcollector is excited about the release of an incredible new book entitled TUDOR ANTHOLOGY, by Alberto Isnardi. This amazing new publication offers an in depth look at all of Tudor's key watch designs over the years, featuring detailed pictures and information on both vintage and modern watches from 1936 to date. The book is available in limited numbers, with each one hand signed by the author.

We are delighted to be able to work with the distributors of this new work, Guido Mondani Editore, to offer Tudorcollector.net an exclusive discount on this book! The offer will enable you to buy the book for 300 Euros, which is a saving of 25%! To find out more about this incredible and exclusive deal, please visit tudorcollector.net today!! Many thanks to Giorgia Mondani for working with us to create this amazing offer!

Cheers guys and thanks Eddie for supporting this!

Ross :)

Asking on behalf of a good friend in the hobby.

If anybody here has the Tudor Anthology, and is willing to share a few specific photos?

Please let me know by personal message.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Povey View Post

Tudorcollector is excited about the release of an incredible new book entitled TUDOR ANTHOLOGY, by Alberto Isnardi. This amazing new publication offers an in depth look at all of Tudor's key watch designs over the years, featuring detailed pictures and information on both vintage and modern watches from 1936 to date. The book is available in limited numbers, with each one hand signed by the author.

We are delighted to be able to work with the distributors of this new work, Guido Mondani Editore, to offer Tudorcollector.net an exclusive discount on this book! The offer will enable you to buy the book for 300 Euros, which is a saving of 25%! To find out more about this incredible and exclusive deal, please visit tudorcollector.net today!! Many thanks to Giorgia Mondani for working with us to create this amazing offer!

A truly incredibly useful book that I highly recommend to anyone interested in watches. You can also click this link and read a review of the book Tuesdays With Morrie, which I advise you to read to take your time away from the literature about watches and read quality fiction.

Cheers guys and thanks Eddie for supporting this!

Ross :)
    Great book!
    Last edited by bobocat; 24th July 2022 at 08:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bobocat View Post
    Great book!
    Do you have a copy?