closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Blue defy with a touch of green

Blue defy with a touch of green

Something a little different, my 1 year old panther chameleon with my defy 21.

IMG_0648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue defy with a touch of green

He doesn’t look very happy…

Whilst the watch is lovely I have a fascination for Chameleons, fantastic animals, I might have a bit of a reputation of moving them off the road to safety when I see them.

Yours is a big lad. (Ooo errrr mrs)
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 3rd July 2022 at 19:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    He doesn’t look very happy…

Whilst the watch is lovely I have a fascination for Chameleons, fantastic animals, I might have a bit of a reputation of moving them off the road to safety when I see them.

Yours is a big lad. (Ooo errrr mrs)
    That's actually happy for him!, he puffs up huge and hisses when he is mad. He generally hates everyone but was friendly yesterday for some reason.

That's a pretty cool looking chameleon in your picture, where do you live? doesn't look like Yorkshire in the background!

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    That's actually happy for him!, he puffs up huge and hisses when he is mad. He generally hates everyone but was friendly yesterday for some reason.

That's a pretty cool looking chameleon in your picture, where do you live? doesn't look like Yorkshire in the background!
    I took that on one of my regular trips to Zimbabwe / Zambia they are everywhere there, Some are tiny, some are pretty big, all different colours, I stop and pick them out of the road if I see them, I am fascinated by them.

The local Shona people consider them a bad omen, they believe that if they discover one in the house it will mean they will not bare children, if they touch one, they believe death will follow.
    I only discovered this after I picked one up and the gardener stated running around wailing and saying prayers.