closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wheel of Time book series

Wheel of Time book series

I have just started reading these, but gosh each book is on average 650 pages and there are 14 of them.

Has anyone read the full set and it is worth preserving?

Quote Originally Posted by samswatch View Post
    I have just started reading these, but gosh each book is on average 650 pages and there are 14 of them.

Has anyone read the full set and it is worth preserving?
    Pickled books. Yum

Yep, read them through twice, there's a duff book every so often but well worth sticking with it

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I'll ask the same question but on audio book.

I am a audio book nut and I've had the full set for quite a while, I've never gotten round to listening to them yet as I always find something else to listen to. Are they worth listening to.
    Listening to 14 books one after the other is no problem as I have listened to a 33 book set but some input would be nice.

Sent from a technical device.

I've only listened to the first audio book, but it took a long time to get not very far!

Might pick them up again...

Sent from my SM-S908B using TZ-UK mobile app

I’ve read them all, I would say definitely worth it if you like the genre; very enjoyable.

When you’re done, have a look at Malazan Book of the Fallen. That’s very big as well but significantly more complex and intricate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack83 View Post
    I’ve read them all, I would say definitely worth it if you like the genre; very enjoyable.

When you’re done, have a look at Malazan Book of the Fallen. That’s very big as well but significantly more complex and intricate.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Downloading it right now.

Journeyman
    I'll ask the same question but on audio book.

I am a audio book nut and I've had the full set for quite a while, I've never gotten round to listening to them yet as I always find something else to listen to. Are they worth listening to.
    Listening to 14 books one after the other is no problem as I have listened to a 33 book set but some input would be nice.
    In fact, I study the history of social movements in different countries and it is important for me to understand this. On https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/social-issues/ I read a lot of articles about social issues, about social movements that happened in different countries and are happening today.
    Very cool books.
    Last edited by bobocat; 29th July 2022 at 05:19.

I’ve only read the first one which I quite enjoyed, but probably not enough to carry on with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk