closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Backpack for Ryanair

Master

Backpack for Ryanair

It looks like I may have to fly with Ryanair more often . I'll be travelling to destinations where they are the exclusive carrier. Most of my trips will be very short stay and I'd like to travel as light as possible. I'm thinking of getting a backpack that meets the basic Ryanair carry on allowance - 40cm x 20cm x 25cm. I've seen a few bags advertised as compliant, but I'l looking for recommendations from the collective knowledge. I was very tempted by the PSA for Milligan that was posted in Sales Corner, but none of their bags look to be compliant. However that is the style of bag I'm looking for.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I use Ryanair about five or six times a year. I purchased a backpack from Amazon which states it is Ryanair compliant £25.00. As longs as it’s 40x 20x25 you will be fine
    Last edited by hilly10; 3rd November 2023 at 19:13.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I look on Ryanair as looking to kick me in the bollocks at every opportunity. I almost like that in a masochistic sense.

Only flown with them once it went very well. Ryanair have become a lot more transparent while easyJet are the ones you have to watch for costly add ons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    I look on Ryanair as looking to kick me in the bollocks at every opportunity. I almost like that in a masochistic sense.
    You do have to keep up with their rules etc or it will be costly should you fall foul, but they provide cheap convenient flights from a lot of local airports. I am going to friends in Murcia 10th Dec £48.70 return from B-ham, you cannot get a taxi back home for that.
    Last edited by hilly10; 3rd November 2023 at 20:25.

Master
    We went to Knock earlier in the year. The plane was littered, we were held at a doorway, in searing heat for 20 minutes and we didn't have time for a duty free circuit on board because the pilot had to "....... make up lost time, from a delay at Stansted"! Our cabin bags weren't checked for size on either flight! No staff to do it! One member of staff to book in a whole planeload of folks. We loved Knock airport............. "Ah, It'll be grand!" The security dog picked me out as I had cash in my wallet! "De shops here do take credit cards you know!"

Quote Originally Posted by gerrudd View Post
    It looks like I may have to fly with Ryanair more often . I'll be travelling to destinations where they are the exclusive carrier. Most of my trips will be very short stay and I'd like to travel as light as possible. I'm thinking of getting a backpack that meets the basic Ryanair carry on allowance - 40cm x 20cm x 25cm. I've seen a few bags advertised as compliant, but I'l looking for recommendations from the collective knowledge. I was very tempted by the PSA for Milligan that was posted in Sales Corner, but none of their bags look to be compliant. However that is the style of bag I'm looking for.
    I don't know what Milligans you're referring to so can't tell if the style will suit you, but when I was looking for a backpack specifically with RyanAir carry-on size in mind, I ended up with this Nitecore BP25: https://carrygear.nitecore.com/product/bp25 -- rugged, buckety, full clamshell opening; no laptop compartment being the only downside but a trade-off I was willing to make.