closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Didn’t know that crows were such bars*****

Threaded View

Didn’t know that crows were such bars*****

Wife noticed a pigeon in the garden, according to her it looked ill so she gave it some grain, bread and water. The thing was, in my words “mincing” around the garden all day, walking around the garden and then hiding under the planters.

No sympathy for the thing from me, last time we had a supposed “sick” pigeon it followed her into the garage, wouldn’t come out and it was then left to me and my youngest son to get the bloody thing out and that time after air raiding our heads a few times it flew off with nothing that we could see wrong with it.

Come dinner time, couldn’t see it anywhere so checked the cams and discovered something akin to the Discovery channel except it was a fight to end between a crow and the pigeon!

Have to admit, hadn’t given the life of a crow a single thought but googled to find that they will literally go after anything they can.

Can’t seem to upload a video to my Dropbox but will update when I can but be warned, the video is not for those that are easily upset.

Blimey that was a palava to get uploaded, bloody work laptops and their rules https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccf96d6zuw...D8842.MP4?dl=0
    Last edited by IAmATeaf; 27th June 2022 at 17:36.