closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA - Helm Ti Vanuatu

PSA - Helm Ti Vanuatu

Hi - would anyone be interested in a Helm Titanium Vanuatu I have my name down for one, I'm 84 on the list and I will probably be up for a purchase in the next month the price is $350 USD plus $35 USD shipping and any (unknown) import charges, could be around 20% vat plus 10-15 GBP handling charge.
    I can't really afford another watch so soon as I have a Miyako incoming and the timing wasn't good, I am prepared to let someone have the opportunity to get this great watch at a price that just covers my costs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nibby View Post
    Hi - would anyone be interested in a Helm Titanium Vanuatu I have my name down for one, I'm 84 on the list and I will probably be up for a purchase in the next month the price is $350 USD plus $35 USD shipping and any (unknown) import charges, could be around 20% vat plus 10-15 GBP handling charge.
    I can't really afford another watch so soon as I have a Miyako incoming and the timing wasn't good, I am prepared to let someone have the opportunity to get this great watch at a price that just covers my costs.
    Why not simply tell Helm you won't be taking up the opportunity and they will move it to the next unallocated person on the list who's probably been waiting an age? That would seem fairer.

They let you carry your place onto the next release as well, if it's really a case of just being short of funds at the time.

M

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    Why not simply tell Helm you won't be taking up the opportunity and they will move it to the next unallocated person on the list who's probably been waiting an age? That would seem fairer.
    I'll probably do that - but I thought I would give the members on the forum an opportunity to get one earlier if they were interested.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    They let you carry your place onto the next release as well, if it's really a case of just being short of funds at the time.

M

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    I put my name down when it was released but I have the SS model now so I am not sure about having the same model in SS and Ti, so I might let this one go.

Quote Originally Posted by nibby View Post
    I put my name down when it was released but I have the SS model now so I am not sure about having the same model in SS and Ti, so I might let this one go.
    I've had the SS one for a year or so and recently picked up the Ti one. I find the Ti one really comfortable, so am thinking of moving the SS one on (I'd like a Khuraburi, so that might be the spur to sell the SS one).

The only thing I'd say against it so far is that the clasp picks up scratches easily - I saw a YT review that said the Ti wasn't coated for hardness as most are, but I don't know if that's true.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?