closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UK Suppliers of Nato adapters & straps for G-Shocks?

UK Suppliers of Nato adapters & straps for G-Shocks?

I've had a look on ebay and amazon and there seems to be a really large range of pricing for adapters 16mm > 20-24mm (it's to fit my dads GDB800 that he uses while doing yard work).

Could anyone recommend me a good supplier?

Also is there any good brand of nato strap that will stand up to daily use without falling apart?

He doesn't want to spend out as ultimately it's just a beater with a worn-out strap.

Master
    E-bay would be your place to look.

Maddog is right
    The kits you get on eBay are pretty good, I have had one on mine for years. No issues.
    I would use them with a one piece zulu strap rather than NATO as a traditional nato will make the watch sit high
    Zulus tend to be chunkier as well which suits a g shock a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Maddog is right
    The kits you get on eBay are pretty good, I have had one on mine for years. No issues.
    I would use them with a one piece zulu strap rather than NATO as a traditional nato will make the watch sit high
    Zulus tend to be chunkier as well which suits a g shock a bit better.
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
    E-bay would be your place to look.
    Oh okay, I wasn't too sure if it was poor quality and wouldn't last. Thanks for confirming, i'll post up a pic once its done

I’ve tried the Richie straps ones from Amazon and they seem pretty good to me - although if I was using a g shock in rough environments I’d probably stick with the standard strap of the basic Casio ones that don’t have springbars but instead provide a slot to thread the strap through. I’d use a single layer Nato too, never got on with the chunky, macho hardware that zulus come with - prefer a nato with Pvd bits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Ive just been looking for the end links on tiktox,but having looked at my watch I wondered do I need to buy them!.
    Removed the strap and looked at the wings to see if my nato would go thru,it did and imo wears ok and looks ok too.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

I've tried a stack over the years, you're best off just ponying up for the Jays and Kays ones off eBay. They do a all metal one specifically designed for a one piece 'nato' style strap that's the way to go imho.