closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Daydate advice

Craftsman

Daydate advice

Hi all

I went to my AD yesterday and he has a 128238 yellow gold 36mm daydate with the 2022 white dial while the watch is stunning the dial didn’t do much for me. I ve always wanted a yellow gold daydate with the green dial they did in the previous 118238 variation of the daydate. Does anyone know if Rolex will supply and fit the dial from the 118238 version into this new one my AD has. My AD says his not sure but will make some enquiries. Any tried this?

I doubt it. Unless there are some off-catalogue options available that your AD is willing to discuss/submit you for I’d say so. If they are, it would probably be frightfully expensive.

The two current options in 36 and 40 would be these.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I doubt it. Unless there are some off-catalogue options available that your AD is willing to discuss/submit you for I’d say so. If they are, it would probably be frightfully expensive.

The two current options in 36 and 40 would be these.

I have the list of dials available for dial swaps for the 118238 and it’s vast a selection of 120 dials available for the yellow gold alone but then we are led to believe the 128238 only has 9. My AD is willing to cover the cost of £360 plus vat (for non diamond dial) but wasn’t sure the 118238 dials would be available