closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 'All Binos' revised binoculars testing criteria & their revised 'brand rankings'

'All Binos' revised binoculars testing criteria & their revised 'brand rankings'

https://www.allbinos.com/181.1-artic...inoculars.html. ... brand performance rankings are for higher end models ... RHS column shows revised rankings.

Please bear in mind there are many other brands/models which Allbinos have not yet fully tested ... but their website https://www.allbinos.com might offer specifications and brief appraisals/ratings in the Binoculars section ... as distinct from their Reviews section.

dunk
    Last edited by sundial; 18th June 2022 at 10:36.
    "After a certain age you got the face you deserve I think" ... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Master
    Is that the website for people with a congenital absence of pigment in the skin and hair?

Thanks, great info on the comparisons but all tip top of the range gear, would be great to see a few budget offerings.

A few months ago I bought a pair of Celestron binoculars for my daughter (she's a keen twitcher) I think they were 10x32. I'm supremely impressed by them. Were about 100

I stopped spending huge money on anything Im likely to loose or break a while back.

Years ago (+20yr ago) when I was in the merchant navy black gang the stargazers had big money binoculars that weighed a tonne and were so-so and I reckon the modern gear is light years ahead

Thanks for the heads up, not come across that site before. Of course I had to go for some 9x32 bins that wouldn't fit any of those tables...

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, not come across that site before. Of course I had to go for some 9x32 bins that wouldn't fit any of those tables...
    Which make / model?
    "After a certain age you got the face you deserve I think" ... Henri Cartier-Bresson