After the disgusting treatment we received in 2020 we vowed never to use TUI again, but really wanting to go to Puglia and with TUI having the best options we swallowed our pride and booked with TUI in January for our September holiday.

Well after paying our balance on Friday, we get an email on Monday saying our flights were cancelled and to phone to either book alternate flights, an alternative holiday, or cancel and get a refund.

After a long call yesterday evening the agent couldn’t help.

After several attempts this morning to even get in the queue and then nearly 2 hours on hold I was told there were no alternative flights that would allow us to take our planned and paid for holiday. The agent I was speaking to could not help with alternative holidays as she wasn’t sales trained, so I was passed to a retail agent. Said retail agent was in a shop and whilst she could sell me a new holiday, she couldn’t help with switching my existing holiday, or cancelling as we booked via the website.

By now I’d decided to cancel and get a refund but the agent could only give me the same numbers that were almost impossible to get through on.

After a further 5 attempts to get through this evening before the 7:00pm closing time I’ve now got further frustration to look forward to tomorrow, whilst trying to get some work done.

Like I said NEVER AGAIN