closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 20mm clasp pins

Master

20mm clasp pins

Hi all, looking for a bit of help. I'm after some 20mm clasp pins (the ones that attach the clasp to the bracelet) but all I can seem to find are standard spring bars. My Google fu is failing badly so can somebody point me in the right direction?

Cheers, Toddy

Grand Master
    Do you know exactly what you want? You need to know the thickness (1.3, 1.5 or1.8mm) and for a bracelet clasp you would normally fit shoulderless with rounded ends. Only problem with some rounded end bars is the lack if depth at the end, I've ended up using standard shoulderless and trimming the ends slightly with a file to avoid sharp protrusions.

There are other types of pins with rivetted ends which are often used, but again you beed to know the dimensions.

A picture of the clasp and original bar would be helpful, Cousins supply a huge range and I have a good stock myself, but more info is needed! A digital caliper is ideal for measuring, otherwise its nigh-on impossible to gauge the thickness.

Master
    Thanks for the great reply👍 The bracelet and clasp are both Strapcode to fit my SLA021J1. I need 1.8mm thick and 20mm length. Few pics below:

I've taken this one from the original clasp which is currently fitted on a Crafter Blue rubber strap so guessing I just need the same.

Again, thanks for the quick reply.

Grand Master
    Have a look on Cousins website, you'll find what you need. I have normal springbars but not shoulderless.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    Have a look on Cousins website, you'll find what you need. I have normal springbars but not shoulderless.
    Thanks mate, I'll take a look.