closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: JLC Master Collection Price rise?

JLC Master Collection Price rise?

Looks like £1k increase on each model. Unless my memory is failing me the Master Control was £6.6k last week but now £7.6k and Master Geographic was £10.5k and now £11.5k.

Polaris range seems to be at the same price as a week ago however.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Master
    Yup looks like they just added 700 to the calendar Chronograph on strap, and they also added some new bracelet versions.

Been watching the ever popular ultra thin moon creep from 7ish-8 to now 9600. Becoming bit of a no man’s land in terms of pricing, neither as affordable value prop for the middle class searching for Patek-lite nor will it ever be high horology enough for traditional dress watch, in terms of finishing etc.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ac11111 View Post
    Yup looks like they just added 700 to the calendar Chronograph on strap, and they also added some new bracelet versions.

Been watching the ever popular ultra thin moon creep from 7ish-8 to now 9600. Becoming bit of a no man’s land in terms of pricing, neither as affordable value prop for the middle class searching for Patek-lite nor will it ever be high horology enough for traditional dress watch, in terms of finishing etc.
    Agree on the no-man’s land point. I love the brand but don’t love their direction of travel. Inflation perhaps plays a part here.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ac11111 View Post

Gosh, it was 7700 RRP when I got mine in Feb 2019, though I noticed it was 8050 in the boutique at the same time....I know it's had an update since then, 70 hours PR being the only bit I would like on mine
    Last edited by Rob; 13th June 2022 at 20:28.

Master
    Latest marketing tool for upper end watchmakers - Exclusivity.

I find the biggest p!££ take was the Polaris Perpetual increase before if even hit the shops.

Was released at £26.5 approx and then a month or two later was increased to £29.3k.

Put me right off it. Silly games by Richemont.