closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Velcro watch strap

Velcro watch strap

I know there's a strap forum but wit very little traffic I thought I'd ask here. Some years back Eddie was moving some watch straps on (pictured below). I don't want to trouble him personally as I know he's a busy chap. I'd really like to source an identical strap but in a different colour. Blue to be exact. I've recently found my perfect watch, the FXD. I've owned all of the Rolex sports range and most Omegas too but nothing sits with me quite as well as this Tudor.

Does anyone know where I could source something similar, custom or otherwise to make my perfect combo.

Thanks for your time
    Ray

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Master
    Maybe Carl at GGB? He’s where I’d start although I’ve not checked his site for a good while.

Looks like a gasgasbones strap.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffoon View Post
    Maybe Carl at GGB? He’s where I’d start although I’ve not checked his site for a good while.
    He’s still doing the biz but opens the site in bursts to manage demand I think. The source for velcros though.

Master
    Another one (as if it was needed) to say GGB. I've got several of Carl's straps & the workmanship is exquisite. As somebody said earlier he posts the opening window details & then closes to actually make the straps & post them. His "Hop up" buckle range is also worth adding to a strap, the range of design (esp. if you're an Omega owner) is great.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by matt74 View Post
    He’s still doing the biz but opens the site in bursts to manage demand I think. The source for velcros though.
    Next open for orders on 8th July.

https://www.gasgasbones.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Next open for orders on 8th July.
    And people complain about timefactors.com...