closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Interesting JDM Citizen

Interesting JDM Citizen

Here is a watch I got a few months ago.

Nice textured dial

Polished highlights on bracelet.

It is the Citizen Promaster Sky Navihawk PMK65-2211. It is a Japan only model and they are rarely seen in the West. It dates from 2007.

It is full Duratect titanium, with a DLC bezel and an AR coated domed sapphire crystal. It is solar and has a 24 hr stopwatch and a 100 minute timer, together with three alarms, world time, 24hr and UTC dials.

It has the usual Citizen blue lume with a green lumed bezel pip.

I find its divers style quite attractive and I was lucky with the condition as it as very few marks.

Some wrist shots.

Mitch

Master
    Lovely find that Mitch. Looks like a beefed up version of the "wingman" with a couple of extra bells and whistles. I like that a lot!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the review. One of my first watches was a Citizen multifunction (battery not solar). Took me all the way through university and beyond. Great watches. Martyn
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    Lovely find that Mitch. Looks like a beefed up version of the "wingman" with a couple of extra bells and whistles. I like that a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Thanks for the review. One of my first watches was a Citizen multifunction (battery not solar). Took me all the way through university and beyond. Great watches. Martyn

Cheers!

I do find it an attractive design.

There is great value in many of these vintage Citizen's. They are really quality products as well. The bezel action is tight with no play at all. The Duratect and DLC treatments have held up really well and you wouldn't think you were looking at a fifteen year old watch. The functions are great as well but it was the looks and rarity that caused me to buy it in reality.

Mitch

I love finding out these lesser seen models, you have a knack of finding them.
    Thanks for posting