closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tapatalk weirdness

Tapatalk weirdness

I've used Tapatalk for viewing this forum and others for a number of years without issue.

I've now got a problems with viewing the forum...I can get into this forum (and others) and see all the sub-forums but if I try to enter any of them I can't. The only way I can see anything is to faff around on subscribed or new posts tabs.

*I've tried signing out and in - no change.
    *Deleted tz-uk and added again - no change.
    *Deleted tapatalk app and reinstalled - no change.
    *Shut down phone and restarted- no change
    *Deleted all groups from tapatalk and reinstalled tz-uk - no change.

I'm at the limit of my ideas, anyone help please. If it helps I'm using Samsung S10+

Using a Chromebook or laptop is an option but adverts and general inconvenience is a pain!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Not sure what is up with Tapatalk at the minute. I only get alerts for replies or private messages 10% of the time and I’m missing a lot. Last night the entire app went blank for a few mins and I had to restart my phone. This is on iOS. Can only hope they pull their finger out shortly.

Craftsman
    I’ve had issues with new posts not updating and it being stuck with posts from days ago. I had to switch to TZ-UK app instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Not sure what is up with Tapatalk at the minute. I only get alerts for replies or private messages 10% of the time and I’m missing a lot. Last night the entire app went blank for a few mins and I had to restart my phone. This is on iOS. Can only hope they pull their finger out shortly.
    My notifications have always been intermittent, they stop and start whenever they choose. No other change thats I could put it down to, I read that this is quite normal as plenty of other users have experienced the same. The surprise is that you have only encountered this now.

Quote Originally Posted by jacinabox View Post
    I've used Tapatalk for viewing this forum and others for a number of years without issue.

I've now got a problems with viewing the forum...I can get into this forum (and others) and see all the sub-forums but if I try to enter any of them I can't. The only way I can see anything is to faff around on subscribed or new posts tabs.

*I've tried signing out and in - no change.
    *Deleted tz-uk and added again - no change.
    *Deleted tapatalk app and reinstalled - no change.
    *Shut down phone and restarted- no change
    *Deleted all groups from tapatalk and reinstalled tz-uk - no change.

I'm at the limit of my ideas, anyone help please. If it helps I'm using Samsung S10+

Using a Chromebook or laptop is an option but adverts and general inconvenience is a pain!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    I've got this exact same issue since yesterday or the day before. Gone through all the same steps that you have, and it's an issue on other forums linked to my Tapatalk as well, so it must be a Tapatalk issue.

Weird that it isn't affecting everyone!

I'm on a OnePlus 7T pro.

Back on the TZUK app for now.

Sent from my HD1913 using TZ-UK mobile app

I raised a support case concerning lack of notifications yesterday.

Tapatalk say they're aware of the issue and are working on it, and expect a fix to be in place 'shortly'.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Tapatalk only works about once or twice a week for me ,most of the time it’s just a black screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I've got this exact same issue since yesterday or the day before. Gone through all the same steps that you have, and it's an issue on other forums linked to my Tapatalk as well, so it must be a Tapatalk issue.

Weird that it isn't affecting everyone!

I'm on a OnePlus 7T pro.

Back on the TZUK app for now.

Sent from my HD1913 using TZ-UK mobile app
    I assume from lack of replies what you and I are experiencing means it isn't everyone. The lack of notifications has never bothered me, but tapatalk was my favoured and most convenient ways to access forums and it's a pain just now. Went through my fix-it routine again with no change.
    I'll try doing a support 'thingy' and see what happens

I can confirm the same notification issue on my Note 9 (Android) across all subscribed forums - thanks DMC102 for raising a case and confirming it is an app issue.

I'm also having the same issue with notifications not being received. Tried a lot of what has already been mentioned but it hasn't resolved the problem.

Worth noting I had the same problem around 6 weeks ago. But on that occasion I cleared my app cache and storage, logged back in and notifications started working again.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I can't understand why anyone uses Tapatalk. I always view TZ on my Mac - with adblocker software. Why anyone would choose to read text on a smaller screen beats me. As for "on the go", TZ is not interesting enough that it can't wait until you get home.

It’s always been hit and miss hasn’t it? No PM’s and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by darko View Post
    It’s always been hit and miss hasn’t it? No PM’s and the like?
    No problems with PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    No problems with PMs.
    Appear in tapatalk but not the tz app?

…maybe operator error

You would think in the modern developed technology world of today, Tapatalk could handle a simple apostrophe.