closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Store opening - Can I help you?

Master

Store opening - Can I help you?

Its been discussed lots that many members are missing out on watches due to the limited store opening times. Some seem to find it impossible to order. For whatever reason I've been reasonably successful when trying to order watches.

So if you want something on the next opening (Sunday 12th) let me know and i will try my best to get it for you. I'm happy to do this anytime the store is opening and there isn't anything I want. I will have to order to my address and then post onto you so would have to add that postage cost on top (£10-15 max for RMSD).
    No charge but a suggestion of a few quid in the fundraiser maybe.

I've managed to grab a few bits for other members already but thought Id start a thread and maybe a few other members would be happy to do the same and we can get more watches into forum members hands.

Sign me up, I'll help out if anyone is after something from the shop on Sunday.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Even though I'm new to posting in this forum, I have also been purchasing TF products for half a year, without fail. I have also thought of offering my services, but have been hesitant because of the logistics.

For starters, if I manage to order something for someone else and use my personal information, does that attach the warranty to my name, thus essentially void for the person I'm assiting?

If I used his or her information, what risks would be putting ourselves in in terms of potential issues with regards to stolen identity/false transactions, etc?

If more people try and log on and buy at 2pm, you’re just clogging up the system even more, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by junglebert View Post
    If more people try and log on and buy at 2pm, you’re just clogging up the system even more, surely?

Was thinking the same:

"If you are looking for calomine liquid - I am prepared to go round the supermarkets and Boots, and buy up some for you"

Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
    Was thinking the same:

"If you are looking for calomine liquid - I am prepared to go round the supermarkets and Boots, and buy up some for you"
    I’m going to buy all the bog roll, if you need any.

Master
    Overall traffic to the site isn't an issue as far as I'm aware so no clogging up. There are some members that, for whatever reason, just don't have a set up that enables them to place an order within the 1-2min time frame. This is a genuine and sincere offer after reading many disappointed members post.

I like the idea. When the Prs-40 Chrono arrives I will have a go with all my available tools and if I fail I will most certainly give the OP a ring. But as Taiken said, there also is the issue of the warantees but I am sure Eddie would understand especially as it is all being done amongst forum members.
    Last edited by abraxas; 8th June 2022 at 23:44.
    THIN is the new BLACK

Hopefully larger % of successful buyers will be on here rather than scalpers selling on eBay.

This is a good idea in theory which might help a few people out. Don’t forget you won’t have time to ‘go shopping’, It’ll be one item only.
    Its interesting to think that the shop might be full of people buying for other people, and the people they’re buying for can’t access the shop because it’s full of people buying for them
    Last edited by Scrubnut; 9th June 2022 at 10:48.