closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Another Wireless Headphones thread

Another Wireless Headphones thread

Apologies in advance for another thread on headphones but having searched previous threads I can't find the specific information I'm looking for.

I'm looking for recommendations on the best sounding wireless headphones for music with great detail and good bass. I have a budget of around £130. I currently have a set of RHA T20i wired ear buds which are great but now wireless headphones would be better suit my needs.

They don't need to be noise cancelling (in fact I'd probably prefer non nosie canceling) and can be in ear or over ear. The only 2 considerations are they must be wireless and give the best sound quality for the money.

Thanks in advance.

Master
    For in ear I’d go with the Sony WF-1000XM3. They were over £200 on release and available now for under £100. They’ve been superseded by a new model but are still great and an absolute bargain.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynar View Post
    For in ear I’d go with the Sony WF-1000XM3. They were over £200 on release and available now for under £100. They’ve been superseded by a new model but are still great and an absolute bargain.
    I’ve the round the ear model of these and they’re phenomenal.

Master
    House of Fraser have some B&O
    Beoplay E8 2.0 for £150 in the sale, just a bit more than your thinking but they are down from £300.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master

Another Wireless Headphones thread

Quote Originally Posted by aa388 View Post
    House of Fraser have some B&O
    Beoplay E8 2.0 for £150 in the sale, just a bit more than your thinking but they are down from £300.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds and Charging Case - Natural https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MRWKR...ing=UTF8&psc=1

This seems too good to be true?

Edit - it is the older version but imagine they are still pretty damn good.
    Last edited by Mj2k; 7th June 2022 at 16:48.

I would recommend looking at Hot UK Deals as some good deals crop up.

As an alternative, look at adapters eg APEKX to change wired into wireless.

Check amazon w/house deals just picked up the new Sonys for £132, replacement box but otherwise perfect

Thanks for the recommendations above, I'm looking into those.

Quote Originally Posted by prexelor View Post
    I would recommend looking at Hot UK Deals as some good deals crop up.

As an alternative, look at adapters eg APEKX to change wired into wireless.
    Using a Bluetooth adaptor to turn my wired RHAs into wireless could be of interest thanks. Would there be any loss in quality vs a dedicated set of wireless headphones?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynar View Post
    This. I have a pair bought at over £200 and they were good value at that price, excellent headphones.

Just to update the thread, in the end I went for a Fiio Btr3k Bluetooth headphone amp so that I can use my wired RHA T20i earbuds wirelessly. The amp is syncing to my Samsung S10 using LDAC codex and gives lovely detailed clear sound with my T20i earbuds.

I'm very happy with this set up and that I can keep using my T20is. Thanks for all the advice, I was tempted by the Sony earbuds but the suggestion of a Bluetooth adaptor helped take me down a different route.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FiiO-BTR3k-...Q2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ