closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Obi wan

Blog Entries

Obi wan

Well was looking forward to this but the night scenes are too dark for me to watch so given up!
    And no I'm not willing to mess around with my TVs settings.

I'm really enjoying it so far, are you watching it on the native app or through a sky box?

Master
    Similar for me with the last season of The Walking Dead night-time scenes. I meant to ask here if it was a common problem.

My biggest one (really bad with Stranger Things last night) is the sound. If there is background music it often drowns out the dialogue. Ditto with Snowpiercer and the background "train" noises. Had to abandon it.

I’m really enjoying it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r.dawson View Post
    I'm really enjoying it so far, are you watching it on the native app or through a sky box?
    A sky box

Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    A sky box
    I've not got sky and watch it through the app on my TVs operating system.

My old man, however, watches all his content through his sky box, including Disney plus and Netflix.

His TV is at least 3 years newer than mine, it's the top of the range QLED from last year. Mine is a 3/4 year old Sony full array LED (think second best in their range) and the quality on my TV is streets ahead through the native app. To the point where some Disney and Netflix content on his TV through a sky box is unwatchable.

If you can I'd try the native apps.

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    Similar for me with the last season of The Walking Dead night-time scenes. I meant to ask here if it was a common problem.

My biggest one (really bad with Stranger Things last night) is the sound. If there is background music it often drowns out the dialogue. Ditto with Snowpiercer and the background "train" noises. Had to abandon it.
    It happens with loads of programs, the wife is constantly adjusting the receiver to try to find a audio output that works better, it never works, her trying is more annoying than the loud music / quiet dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    Well was looking forward to this but the night scenes are too dark for me to watch so given up!
    And no I'm not willing to mess around with my TVs settings.
    Surely you've got some night vision goggles laying around, Jim?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post

Turn the subtitles on, makes watching films a lot better.

Watched the first 2 episodes and enjoyed it, no issues with sound or picture on a sky q box

Quote Originally Posted by Brighty View Post
    Watched the first 2 episodes and enjoyed it, no issues with sound or picture on a sky q box
    Same here ...

Really enjoyed them.

Cheers,

Adam.

Craftsman
    Really enjoyed the first two episodes and I know Disney are literally rinsing their moneys worth on the Star Wars brand at the moment…but I’m loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk