closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I know this is unbecoming but...

I know this is unbecoming but...

Woohooo!! I just made it in time to get a Smiths Navigator PRS-48 black dial after missing out last time. Very, very happy!

Probably one of a handful to go to Australia. Love to know how long it took to sell out this time, had to be under 90 secs I reckon.

Blog Entries
    Well done. :-)

Congrat! And of course - fantastic choice!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Got mine last time they opened.

I’ve worn it 18 days and averaged -0.4s/d

Congrats.

I like the Everest PRS-25 gilt dial and like the idea of switching between that and the Explorer depending on the circumstances of the day (and I enjoy the nuance of the story that goes behind it). But can't for the life of me figure out how you're meant to buy it, seems perpetually sold out

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    Congrats.

I like the Everest PRS-25 gilt dial and like the idea of switching between that and the Explorer depending on the circumstances of the day (and I enjoy the nuance of the story that goes behind it). But can't for the life of me figure out how you're meant to buy it, seems perpetually sold out
    definitely subscribe to the Timefactors newsletter as that will have info on next opening date and time. Prior to the opening of the store have the website open and then wait for the stock icon to show available and away you go, at least that's how I did it. You do have to be quick. I am not sure how many are available each opening of each model but generally, from what I can tell, have gone in under 90 secs. A bit of luck and speed I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyjohn View Post
    definitely subscribe to the Timefactors newsletter as that will have info on next opening date and time. Prior to the opening of the store have the website open and then wait for the stock icon to show available and away you go, at least that's how I did it. You do have to be quick. I am not sure how many are available each opening of each model but generally, from what I can tell, have gone in under 90 secs. A bit of luck and speed I think.
    I've subscribed and will give it a go, thanks

Master
    Blog Entries
    I've subscribed and will give it a go, thanks
    You have to be on line at 13:59 and refresh until a purchase button shows then crack on and buy. You have about a minute, maybe two.

Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyjohn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    You have to be on line at 13:59 and refresh until a purchase button shows then crack on and buy. You have about a minute, maybe two.

Worked for me.
    I failed today

Had set up an account, on before 2pm hitting refresh, the watch I wanted popped up (white dial PRS-25), added to cart, address etc had already been added via my account, straight through to payment, Google auto populates my payment details so that takes no time, through to confirmation where I'm asked to approve in my banking app, approve there no problems, website: OUT OF STOCK. I swear they went in under a minute, oh well

I failed today

Had set up an account, on before 2pm hitting refresh, the watch I wanted popped up (white dial PRS-25), added to cart, address etc had already been added via my account, straight through to payment, Google auto populates my payment details so that takes no time, through to confirmation where I'm asked to approve in my banking app, approve there no problems, website: OUT OF STOCK. I swear they went in under a minute, oh well
    From todays newsletter:

"The Everest Black Dial, Gilt Dial, White Dial and Jubilee are Now Completely Sold Out."

Taking that to mean they won't come back in stock again? That's a shame.

Not the Jubilee but some of the others probably will come back if the demand is there.

Personally... I think a Tiffany dial Commander... I'll get my hat.
    "The whole purpose of mechanical watches is to be impertinent." ~ Lionel a Marca, CEO of Breguet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    Personally... I think a Tiffany dial Commander... I'll get my hat.
    Hehe...

Master
    Looks blood’s marvellous on the wrist. Well done 👏 Eddie.