closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Large restaurant

Master

Large restaurant

Okay so in 2019 at short notice I needed to feed 50 people on a coach and this forum gave me a cracking suggestion and a great meal was had by all.
    So later this summer I will be travelling back from Dover towards Dorset with 240 people, yes 240! It’s a scout trip and they will all need feeding, so I’m looking for a suggestion close to the route that could handle that many people, we will be going M20/M25/M3 we could possibly go via the A31 as well.
    Might be the impossible task but as I’ve only found a couple of places so far I’d like some more options, so any suggestions welcomed.

I cannot help but I suggest you add info about timing as kids are not well equipped to handle an empty stomach so maybe the pit stop location needs to be narrowed.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Master
    They will have had two meals prior to getting on the ferry, and then experience tells me they will fill up on sugar and crisps on the ferry, hence the safe in the Dover downwards bit,

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    Find an appropriate place to stop on the way home and arrange for a fleet of pizza delivery vehicles to converge on your location!