closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor price range?

Master

Tudor price range?

Anybody know why such a wide range of prices on preowned Tudor?

There seems to be a relatively larger spread than on Rolex, any ideas why?

I’m not sure there is to be honest, not outside quite a small sample. But… you have a much larger data sample with any given Rolex, which would tend to look like a more median price.

Im seeing huge difference in Rolex sports prices though, especially recently, and only a few of the big resellers seem to ask about the same prices, which I am sure they check each other’s asking prices all the time too and adjust accordingly.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master

Tudor price range?

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    I’m not sure there is to be honest, not outside quite a small sample. But… you have a much larger data sample with any given Rolex, which would tend to look like a more median price.

Im seeing huge difference in Rolex sports prices though, especially recently, and only a few of the big resellers seem to ask about the same prices, which I am sure they check each other’s asking prices all the time too and adjust accordingly.
    I’ve been offered Tudor Chronos in back and white. Can’t make my mind up, white looks best but harder to read, etc. May have to get both and sell on the one I decide not to keep just wanted to check if I’d get my money back and the range of preowned prices is silly.

Edited: typos
    Last edited by joe narvey; 25th May 2022 at 22:20.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    I’ve been offered Tudor Chronos in back and white. Can’t make my mind up, white looks best but harder to read, etc. May have to get both and sell on the own I decide not to keep juts wanted to check if I’d get my money back and the range of preowned prices is silly.
    Bulky, I had a black which lasted a week. I find the BB Pro easier to wear.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Bulky, I had a black which lasted a week. I find the BB Pro easier to wear.
    I’m blessed with chunky monkey wrists !