closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bad Citizen

Bad Citizen

I spent Saturday afternoon ripping down my kitchen ceiling. It seems that in 1969 The Sunday Times and it's supplements was considered good insulation.

I found this gem in The Sunday Times Magazine, I don't think they'd get away with that campaign these days...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
    I found this gem in The Sunday Times Magazine, I don't think they'd get away with that campaign these days...
    Ouch, definitely not!

Craftsman
    Wow, quality find.

Splendid, and the sidebar pieces on home ownership, stockbrokers and how to borrow money are all amusing too.

Always tickled by this one from Omega. You are a fortunate woman to share so fully in a man's success.

Great find and what excellent nick! I hope you're re-using for the new insulation. I was half-expecting "You're wong" at the end...

Master
    Love that it refers to computers, something very few readers would have seen in 1969. Some lovely elegant designs there, as well. Love the no date gents' watches on the right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monogroover View Post
    Love that it refers to computers, something very few readers would have seen in 1969.
    Interesting observation. Something very few would have seen but, it would seem, something that enough people would have heard of to be worth mentioning as a positive association.