closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watches World website

Watches World website

https://www.watchesworld.com/

Has anyone here dealt with said company. I'm interested in a Zenith that they list at a very good price.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

I’ve got a new Planet Ocean on order with them now. At that time they were the cheapest by far but their prices do seem to have risen since I ordered.
    Up to now I’ve had no issues. Ordered through Chrono24 so money is held until I’ve received the watch. Communication has been excellent with all questions answered immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Ordered a titanium BP 50 fathoms back in December, took a little over 2 months though, got a little twitchy at times but was well worth the wait. Communication was so so, think there was a little trouble in sourcing but they came good in the end albeit I did order a BP canvas strap to go with it at the same time which I think they just gave up on once the watch was handed over to me (I went to their premises to pickup as was working in London at the time), probably priced it too low and thought bugger this once watch piece received. Overall can't complain

PS I also went to the BP boutique on Bond Street a few weeks later to get the bracelet sized correctly and their customer service and attention was exemplary

I bought a Fifty Fathoms a few months ago, all good.
    I'm waiting on a Ploprof that shouldve been sent today but is not now coming till next week due to the bloody bank holiday.
    It takes a bit longer but there are definite savings to be had.

Craftsman
    I have bought a couple of times through them and found the prices very good, communications good though sometimes needed a prompt, watches were sourced pretty quickly in good order. Went direct not Chrono24 and had no issues.

Thanks guys...I'm going to pull the trigger been quoted 3 weeks. The Zenith I'm after is £2k below rrp. The best I could do at an an AD is £1.1K

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk