closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex bracelet refurbishment help

Craftsman

Rolex bracelet refurbishment help

Evening All

My brother-in-law’s Explorer 2 bracelet has started to fall apart after 20 years of full-time wear.

Anyone know someone capable of rebuilding it or does he need to go the whole hog and buy a new bracelet??

Cheers, Francis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth taking a look at ‘The Watch Polisher’, London SE22.

Craftsman
    Try Seth (thewatchdealer.co.uk)will help you

Craftsman
    Thanks both!

Craftsman
    I have seen positive comments on both of the suggestions mentioned here but at the same time I would also consider pricing a new bracelet. I believe others have done similar and then sold the original bracelet to reduce the price differential between the rebuild vs new.

Craftsman

Nother recomendation for Seth Thewatch dealer . he is not quick but you will get a good job.

Master
    Seth did a good job on a loose rolex jubilee bracelet, but equally I would have thought a new one would not break the bank either.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by colin t View Post
    Worth taking a look at ‘The Watch Polisher’, London SE22.
    I’d recommend him too. Currently have a milguass with him now. He worked wonders on my friend Daytona. I’ll be giving him my GMT to work on next .

Master
    Another shout out for the watch polisher. He completely rebuilt my mums totally decimated Daytona bracelet and it can back like new. Also put PCL on a sub 97200 bracelet and looks like it came out of Rolex. I also sent in a 30 year old ladies datejust with some serious bracelet stretch. The watch was completely refurbished, bezel recut, crystal replaced and bracelet repinned…came back like a brand new watch. Amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by michael.jaye View Post
    Another shout out for the watch polisher. He completely rebuilt my mums totally decimated Daytona bracelet and it can back like new. Also put PCL on a sub 97200 bracelet and looks like it came out of Rolex. I also sent in a 30 year old ladies datejust with some serious bracelet stretch. The watch was completely refurbished, bezel recut, crystal replaced and bracelet repinned…came back like a brand new watch. Amazing work.

His instagram posts are amazing. I got really excited when I read he was in Lordship lane - until I then realised it was the one in South London.