closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: R L Austen Chichester losing Rolex AD status

R L Austen Chichester losing Rolex AD status

I just picked up a call from them telling me they will no longer be a Rolex AD later this year. I don’t actual recall leaving my details with them but I guess I must have at some point. They always seemed like a friendly team who knew their stuff. Always had a small but decent second hand range too. Assuming this isn’t something they wanted, they must be very disappointed.

Craftsman
    My personal experience with them was not great in comparison to some other AD's.

They just didn't seem to bother with any conversation in relation to the brand, be it in relation to in demand or not so in demand models making it a very unwelcoming experience.

No loss in my opinion.

I bought a Rolex from them about 10 years ago. Seemed friendly enough and knew what they were doing.

Blog Entries
    One day Rolex’s arrogant designer booooootique policy which is to the exclusion of the ‘stockless’ smaller Ad’s will bite them royally in the arse and I hope the bite is Tyrannosaurus sized! I have fancied a new DJ or Sub for years now but I would rather chew my own arm off than dance to their ‘wait list’ tune never mind their grotesque prices!

Walked past today and there was a very nice selection of Grand Seiko watches on display in the window alongside what’s left of their meagre (ladies) Rolex stock. Hopefully they will continue to supply Tudor as well.
    To be fair there isn’t much point being a Rolex AD if they’ve never got stock anyway.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    Walked past today and there was a very nice selection of Grand Seiko watches on display in the window alongside what’s left of their meagre (ladies) Rolex stock. Hopefully they will continue to supply Tudor as well.
    To be fair there isn’t much point being a Rolex AD if they’ve never got stock anyway.
    I was in there today and they had a decent range of Grand Seiko inside too. They confirmed they will be continuing to stock Tudor.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    What a silly thing to say.