It’s hard to believe but it’s been 10 years since I started time-design and began selling ( almost exclusively ) Zeno-watch Basel.
I wanted to mark it with a special edition and I knew exactly what I wanted to do…

A few years ago I asked Zeno to make a limited run of Army/Navy diver watches with a bright Yellow dial. We made 20 ( in fact 21… long story but there is one out there with no number - it was a prototype but got sold as a good friend was desperate to get one)
To produce it we made 50 dials as that was the minimum order… so allowing for keeping a few spare dials this next batch will be it.

This time I wanted to use the other design of Navy diver with a few upgrade. The Crystal has been changed for a mineral dome but with same profile as the old acrylic. It’s also had a ceramic bezel insert made. It has the ETA movement (2824) although the standard watch is likely going to be changed to something else.
We also added the Zeno ‘Shark mesh’ bracelet.

The watch is not numbered but will have a 10 years engraving.

The watches that are not reserved will be put on the website to order on the 1st June.
The price is basically the same as the standard watch with the shark mesh from Zeno’s website.

I have around six names against them already from my Zeno group on Facebook so if you want to reserve one send me a PM or be ready to pounce on the 1st of June.
There is no discount code for this watch.
Thanks for reading all this and for the support over the years.

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk