closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hermes Arceau Le Temps Voyageur

Hermes Arceau Le Temps Voyageur

Just read about this in latest issue of Car magazine , so had a Google and really taken with 38mm blue version and the way it displays second time zones. Fingers crossed for lottery win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Thomps68 View Post
    Just read about this in latest issue of Car magazine , so had a Google and really taken with 38mm blue version and the way it displays second time zones. Fingers crossed for lottery win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks quite nice, but not knowing much about Hermes watches.. what movement do they use it do they make them in house?

What is the suggested price on this? (Might have time to Google some articles later and answer these on my own I suppose)

Quote Originally Posted by Adge View Post
    Looks quite nice, but not knowing much about Hermes watches.. what movement do they use it do they make them in house?

What is the suggested price on this? (Might have time to Google some articles later and answer these on my own I suppose)
    The 41mm black dial is about £22,000 and 38mm blue dial about £18,000 , don't think they're out until end of this year.
    They have an in-house movement H1837 ( I think it said on a YouTube I watched)

Craftsman
    There's quit a few Hermes I like at the moment. They produce some interesting and refreshing designs, plus as you said, are making a fair bit in-house these days.