closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fuji X100v used prices

Fuji X100v used prices

Hi there
    I have a mint Fuji X100v that I’m looking to sell. No matter how hard I try, modern cameras feel like pointing a computer at something. I’m sticking to my ancient Epson RD1. I suppose it’s like comparing a mechanical watch to an Apple Watch (actually the dials in the Epson are made by seiko!)

I’ve looked on eBay etc and it seems like the Fuji is quite rare (I was expecting there to be lots of used ones) and some are even more than the new price (albeit with accessories)

As such I’m struggling to price mine. Silver, barely used (will check shutter count), with all boxed and original kit and including two square hoods and a thumb grip from Squarehood.se

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks
    ped

Master
    MPB are selling excellent condition ones for £1229 with six mths guarantee.

Private sale I’d say around £1100

970 - 990

Thanks yeah that seems quite high given new prices - did they become hard to get hold of due to covid? I know a colleague at work is having a time trying to get hold of some AV equipment which is all delayed. Even so, I’m quite happy with that - I’ll get some pictures taken. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ped View Post
    Thanks yeah that seems quite high given new prices - did they become hard to get hold of due to covid? I know a colleague at work is having a time trying to get hold of some AV equipment which is all delayed. Even so, I’m quite happy with that - I’ll get some pictures taken. Cheers
    the x100 series hold their value very well, the V is still the latest model and a very very good camera.

they are still fairly new and people are happy with them, im guessing that is why there are not all that many on the used market yet.

i dont know for sure though, i found them easy to buy used. I got a fantastic one for under 1000, like new really with very low usage

Quote Originally Posted by craig1912 View Post
    MPB are selling excellent condition ones for £1229 with six mths guarantee.

Private sale I’d say around £1100
    £1229 Seems pricey, is only £1299 new,

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    £1229 Seems pricey, is only £1299 new,
    Yes, their “as new” secondhand ones are £1299!! Many shops don’t have any stock. Worlds gone mad!

I miss that camera. Quality bit of kit!

Blog Entries
    You can ask MPB for a quote to buy yours and price accordingly. They have their overheads to cover like any business.

I’ve sold to MPB and actually bought my 100v from them. Great almost rangefinder camera - and the inbuilt film types are super to use. Won’t be selling mine soon
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Ok I’ll try mbp, cheers. I do think it’s a great camera and I’ve enjoyed it; technically it’s very good but I feel less involved than I do with my Epson where I am manually focusing (and can do so very quickly and even before I look down the 1:1 vf) and I’m only given the shutter speed in the finder. I’ve had it so long I guess I’m just so used to it, and the 6 mexapixels are more than enough for prints at A2 size.