closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Citizen Chronomaster Question

Citizen Chronomaster Question

Had a search of the forum and the web but not found a clear answer to this one. Does the chronomaster have to be sent back to Japan for a battery change or can Citizen UK do it for you and if it does have to be sent back can it be sent back via Citizen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Had a search of the forum and the web but not found a clear answer to this one. Does the chronomaster have to be sent back to Japan for a battery change or can Citizen UK do it for you and if it does have to be sent back can it be sent back via Citizen?

These are solar powered watches so battery changes are almost non existent. However servicing should be done in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    These are solar powered watches so battery changes are almost non existent. However servicing should be done in Japan
    Yes I was looking at those with a 15 year service but I sort of like the older ones. Can they be sent via Citizen UK or do you have to sort it out yourself?

A660 CTQ57?
    Reading between the lines, it looks like a few on this thread have done it themselves:

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/q...hange.5103221/

Grand Master
    Can the case back be opened only in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by andyb View Post
    A660 CTQ57?
    Reading between the lines, it looks like a few on this thread have done it themselves:

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/q...hange.5103221/
    Yes not sure I want to try that myself on a PC watch

PC watch?

Anyway, if they can do it maybe a UK professional would be able to attempt it.

Quote Originally Posted by andyb View Post
    PC watch?

Anyway, if they can do it maybe a UK professional would be able to attempt it.
    Perpetual calendar

Got it. Yeah, I wouldn't relish winding the hand forward days like in that thread. But, the manual must be online somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post

Duncan of Genesis Watchmaking fame replaced the battery in mine and reset the calendar. No drama.

Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    Duncan of Genesis Watchmaking fame replaced the battery in mine and reset the calendar. No drama.

Perfect mate thanks