closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Company logo design?

Master

Company logo design?

Another weird question which I'm sure will still get replies - the TZUK G&D is that sort of place.

I run a jewellers, but we don't have a logo - just our name. Partly that's 'coz I do absolutely nothing online (apart from eBay), but even our business cards just have the company name in stylish Italic writing...

Anyway, I've been asked to sponsor my 6 year old sons footie team which basically just entails throwing £250 into the club to have a couple of dozen shirts printed, but they need my company logo to put on it.

Where can I get one thrown together? It's obviously got to look half decent but it's probably never going to be used again. I suppose I could use it as a header on the website but the website is pitiful, just a 1&1 DIY affair we just use as a landing page, I've never done anything with it in almost ten years!
    Is it worth using a site like Fiverr? I need something this week, so I've got to get the ball rolling.

Thanks again.

Master
    Fivvr will get you a logo, but from experience it will just be a clip art based thing, or nothing like you have requested.
    Google logo designers in your area and see what it turns up, if you like the results you might end up using it more than you think.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Have you tried something like canva ? I knocked up something credible for a lockdown party. I have the premium version and try something for you if you want ?

I’ve used Fiverr a couple of times and had very positive experiences.

If it's for kids team shirts Kev make sure your logo/name is in heavy font.

I've seen loads where they have a script type name that disappears into the shirt.

Do you actually need a logo? Something like Kev's jewellers or similar in a heavy font would be fine IMO.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Master
    Cheers guys.
    Neil, you're probably right... if I talk to the shirt printer and just get them to stick my name in a little box it'll prob do the job.
    Cheers

Order a stock illustration off the net or call around to silk screen t-shirt printers to see if they have something

Your company name top and under logo

Or something similar

DON

Craftsman
    A chap (graphic designer) that my wife (animator/illustrator) used to work with set himself up freelance a few years ago…

https://www.cusumano.uk/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    If it's for kids team shirts Kev make sure your logo/name is in heavy font.

I've seen loads where they have a script type name that disappears into the shirt.

Do you actually need a logo? Something like Kev's jewellers or similar in a heavy font would be fine IMO.
    This all day long ^^^^^^^^^^^^ . You are doing the team a great service and supporting youth, dont give yourself an unnecessary additional job.

Steve.