closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Unmarked ATP watch owner

Apprentice

Unmarked ATP watch owner

Hi folks, I’m a senior member over on MWR and I came across an old thread from 2009 started by a member there by the name of levon2807. The thread in question was regarding an old Unmarked ATP style watch “ I'm trying to research a watch given to me by Grandmother. The watch belonged to my Grandfather and I was told he was issued it during the Second World War. From what we know he served in both the Fleet Air Arm and the Special Boat Section” I’m an avid collector of items relating to and issued for the SBS I would very much like to get in contact with levon2807, just thought I’d put a post on here on outside chance that that he may be a member here I’ve attached a few pictures here of the watch in question and the thread over on MWR if you are reading this Levon pls do get in contact with me either on here or at joe.hodge@virginmedia.com I’d very much like to speak with you thanks for looking. Joe

Master
    He hasn’t been active here since 2015, but I’ve sent you a PM which should help.