closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mount blanc iced sea diver watches and wonders

Master

Mount blanc iced sea diver watches and wonders

Another great release. Great dial, great handset and markers, great dial colours, tool less micro adjusting clasp. Enough polished elements to dress it up. Movement is a bit of a let down but at £2610 on the bracelet seems great value.

https://monochrome-watches.com/montb...h-introducing/

Stu

Nice enough, not sure I would buy one (actually I know I would not)
    Dial markers and hand set are reminiscent of a Bremont which is not a bad thing. Speedmaster type bracelet

Master
    Could do without the “Iced Sea” motif on the dial. As for pricing, that’s not far off the BB58 and I’d sooner have the Tudor.

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Could do without the “Iced Sea” motif on the dial. As for pricing, that’s not far off the BB58 and I’d sooner have the Tudor.
    I agree with everything you said there.

It’s a bit of a shame but IMO, Tudor has almost wiped out the market for £2500-£3500 divers.

I think you have to bring something very distinctive to the table (eg MM300) or price yourself away from that bracket.

Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Nice enough, not sure I would buy one (actually I know I would not)
    Dial markers and hand set are reminiscent of a Bremont which is not a bad thing. Speedmaster type bracelet
    Does look a bit like Tag and Bremont have had a baby. Like the dial though.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post

It’s a bit of a shame but IMO, Tudor has almost wiped out the market for £2500-£3500 divers.

I think you have to bring something very distinctive to the table (eg MM300) or price yourself away from that bracket.

Thing is Montblanc get heavily discounted - so if you aren't able to pick that up in a sale for say £1500 I'll be amazed.

P.S. I thought I'd see ever random spelling of the name but Mount blanc is a new one! ��
    Last edited by Alansmithee; 5th April 2022 at 20:08.

Absolutely meh.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Absolutely meh.
    Spot on and made me chuckle!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post

Agree, there's no point in bringing out a Sub-a-like at Tudor's price point, they're going to do it better. It's a saturated market, how many more similar dive watches do we need? –*Mont Blanc could have carved their own niche but decided to do what everyone else is doing instead, but a little worse.

Master
    Interesting comments. I find it appealing aside from the movement. Also, Tudor have not yet released the 58 or 41 with the micro adjusting clasp so in theory this is going to be easier to fit more people. I also think the dial is different enough to make it a different proposition. They do suffer from brand image though. I won’t be buying one but appreciate it and how it looks.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    In total agreement. A shame as the blue dial and handset are excellent.
    /vince ..