closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Formex clasp

Formex clasp

Hi folks

Has anyone got one of these
    https://formexwatch.com/accessories/...ne-adjustment/

I'm tempted to give one a try (on a non formex strap) - it looks like it should fit. Wondered if anyone had some opinions. I'm currently using an Omega style deployment clasp which works fine but I like the sound of the adjustable Formex one. It requires two holes on the strap but the spacing requirement seems to match my strap (and I don't mind making/enlarging holes)

Cheers
    ped

Master
    I've got one of their other micro adjust deplyants. Picked up a couple off here. Neither are in use currently, one is still unused I think.... I'll check which it is later

Great I'd be interested to hear what you think. I'm after an 18mm fitting one.

Master
    It's one of the butterfly ones but need to check which. It's 20mm width though I'm afraid.

Master
    It works well though and seems well made so I think it's say they are worth the money

Thanks yes they seem quite well priced for what it is. It’s surprising there’s not a bigger selection of aftermarket clasps - eBay and retailers online tend to sell counterfeit or copies of a few designs (Omega, IWC, Cartier, Hublot)

I've tried these, and of all the deployants I've had, they were the best - the instant, on-the-fly micro-adjust is so nice to have, and their minimalist design and light weight is very welcome. They don't suit thick straps perfectly IMO. I don't still have them because I realised deployants are just not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonNeil View Post
    Thanks for checking. That one looks good too - but I must admit I’m a bit of a convert to the style where the tail of the strap is on the inside of the curve, as it were.

Does anyone know of any similarly high quality deployments, especially independent brands (I.e not OEM from a big name manufacturer)

I think I’ll give one of the ones I linked to above a go.