closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Discount

Master

Tudor Discount

Hi All,

I've seen a watch I'm interested in and wondered what (if any) discount i may expect if shopping with the likes of David M Robinson or other retailers of Tudor watches??

Any info much appreciated

Thanks

Mike

Master
    I've not managed to get a discount on the last Tudors I've purchased ( BB58 & FXD). I was also told no discounts on the Pelagos but I think others have managed something. I didn't follow up on other models but it was hinted there maybe some movement on the non Pelagos/BB58 ranges.

Master
    Thanks Rob... i know sometimes it all depends all availability etc, but haven't bought a new watch in quite some time from an AD, so just seeing what the current state of play is before i take the plunge.

Cheers

Mike

I’d have thought it’s very model dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I’d have thought it’s very model dependent.
    This.
    If it’s a BB58, GMT etc they likely won’t play ball.
    A ladies model, or a Pelagos/bb41 they might be more likely to give a token gesture. I’d say 10% at a push.

Master
    Thanks all.... tried to place an order this afternoon online... only to find my money refunded due to 'server error' showing watch now not available.... doh!

This has happened a couple of times now very unprofessional and disappointing.

Anyway... the searching continues.....

Cheers

Mike

6% off a GMT is achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSWATCH View Post
    6% off a GMT is achievable.
    Agree, should be but depends on dealer. The one I recently went to in London made out I was lucky to even be trying the one on that was in the window.

Craftsman
    There will always be deals on less sought after pieces like the Glamour models but as with any brand anything thats new or “Hot’ will be in high demand with limited allocations to the dealers. For example, I was lucky enough to pick up the new Black Bay Pro last week but it was the one and only piece they were receiving until later in the year and with a hefty waiting list on the day of release it was definitely a case of ‘If you don’t want it as full list them we’ll move on the the next buyer.

Master
    If you were happy to share what you are looking for then someone might be able to point you in the direction of an AD that's offered a discount on that model.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob s View Post
    If you were happy to share what you are looking for then someone might be able to point you in the direction of an AD that's offered a discount on that model.
    Hi Rob

Ha ha... If only it were that simple.... I think if it were a stock item then a little wriggle room might be possible i would imagine.

However - I've been looking out for a Tudor Black Bay Chrono.... and it seems that me and hundreds of others are all probably on the same waiting lists... so the chances of it appearing anytime soon is unlikely.

I asked the general question just to gauge peoples opinion of what might be realistic... since i've not bought from an AD since about 2006.... if only the prices had remained the same eh.... lol

Thanks

Mike

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Hi Rob

Ha ha... If only it were that simple.... I think if it were a stock item then a little wriggle room might be possible i would imagine.

However - I've been looking out for a Tudor Black Bay Chrono.... and it seems that me and hundreds of others are all probably on the same waiting lists... so the chances of it appearing anytime soon is unlikely.

I asked the general question just to gauge peoples opinion of what might be realistic... since i've not bought from an AD since about 2006.... if only the prices had remained the same eh.... lol

Thanks

Mike
    I'd be surprised if you managed any discount on that model.
    I know what you mean about prices, if they keep increasing I won't be able to afford those I'm waiting for even if I do get offered them.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob s View Post
    I'd be surprised if you managed any discount on that model.
    I know what you mean about prices, if they keep increasing I won't be able to afford those I'm waiting for even if I do get offered them.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Agreed - crazy times indeed... lets hope things improve eh...