closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Accuracy management, SBDX001, 8L35-0010

Accuracy management, SBDX001, 8L35-0010

I have been wearing my MM300 18/7 since the last week in December 2021.

I know if I rest it crown up over night it gains just over half a second and crown down it loses just over half a second so once a week I check the time and whether +/- I decide how I rest it for the next week, anal I know but it makes me happy so...................:)

So in nearly 3 months it has lost a total of 1 second.

Last edited by TheTigerUK; 12th March 2022 at 13:45.

Master
    It's a diverting hobby. I do a similar thing with my PRS 29A; I can keep it to within a few seconds of real time for months on end by winding it at just the right point in its power reserve cycle. I can make it lose a few seconds by delaying it, or gain a few by winding it sooner.

It's all good wholesome fun.

It’s impressively dedicated that people manage to do this, I just wear my watches and reset the time if I notice it’s getting a few minutes out over a month or so. Or more usually I only alter the time if the watch has stopped from lack of use.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    I have been wearing my MM300 18/7 since the last week in December 2021.

I know if I rest it crown up over night it gains just over half a second and crown down it loses just over half a second so once a week I check the time and whether +/- I decide how I rest it for the next week, anal I know but it makes me happy so...................:)

So in nearly 3 months it has lost a total of 1 second.

Oh I quite like the finish on the first g.5000. where did you get that done? And cost if I may enquire?
    Looks much more wearable.

Quote Originally Posted by raydin View Post
    Oh I quite like the finish on the first g.5000. where did you get that done? And cost if I may enquire?
    Looks much more wearable.
    Thanks, thats what I use as my beater, I tumbled it using this with the correct media, it looks a little like titanium.

https://www.bushwear.co.uk/products/...BoCGvYQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by Nagraboy View Post
    It’s impressively dedicated that people manage to do this, I just wear my watches and reset the time if I notice it’s getting a few minutes out over a month or so. Or more usually I only alter the time if the watch has stopped from lack of use.
    Must admit that is me too.

Although usually I change them around so much I don't notice any variation in timekeeping TBH.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Master
    Although usually I change them around so much I don't notice any variation in timekeeping TBH.[/QUOTE]

I used to do the same up until Mrs Beanie bought me a Pelagos for a significant birthday in December and it's been worn constantly since. Dial up overnight it's a constant -0.5 seconds per day which I'm very happy with. That being said, +0.5 would be better, but I can't get it on the + side so I just set it 10 seconds fast and leave it until a date change.