timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Marketing

Watch Marketing

Sums it up well I thought!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Seems effective given the amount most on here spend on the products

They target a market, so it also says something about the buyers or people most likely to buy.

G-SHOCK will market to outdoor, rugged adventure types and Rolex will market to wealthy people and so on.

Grand Master
    How much the Celebrity wants after receiving the watch He/She has advertised in some beautiful part of the World all expenses paid for 3 weeks.

All of which built into the price of your new shiny purchase at the AD.But theyll offer you a nice leather chair to sit on & a coffee to make you feel so special.
    Last edited by P9CLY; 27th November 2023 at 15:04.

INOX are the best - the Men's and Women's versions are the same watch in different sizes:

Men's marketing:

It can handle a ten metre drop, being driven over by a 64-ton tank, a dive down to 200 metres below sea level and two hours in a washing machine at 90 degrees. Their robust finish and flawless appearance make them cut as good a figure whether you’re deep sea diving or in the concrete jungle.

Women's marketing:

It embodies the pledge to handle everyday adventures reliably and with style. It takes agendas that commute between client lunches and museum outings with the kids, yoga classes and mountain treks, all in its stride.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    INOX are the best - the Men's and Women's versions are the same watch in different sizes:

Men's marketing:

It can handle a ten metre drop, being driven over by a 64-ton tank, a dive down to 200 metres below sea level and two hours in a washing machine at 90 degrees. Their robust finish and flawless appearance make them cut as good a figure whether you’re deep sea diving or in the concrete jungle.

Women's marketing:

It embodies the pledge to handle everyday adventures reliably and with style. It takes agendas that commute between client lunches and museum outings with the kids, yoga classes and mountain treks, all in its stride.
    Nice marketing, shame about the watch.

Whenever this subject comes up I can't help but think of the 'Tipton Lampoc', a classic post (well, in my opinion anyway). Take a bow sir, this was truly great!

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?330734-Need-help-with-my-Kickstarter-watch-project

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post

Men's marketing:

Women's marketing:

The reality? Buy a man and his wife an identical watch, make them wear it 24/7 for 2 years. I guarantee the woman’s watch will look absolutely battered next to her husbands!

Outstanding effort.