closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SuperBowl

SuperBowl

The usual annual thread.

Many watching? Really looking forward to it. Not got a favourite so just going to enjoy the game.

Would be great for players like Stafford or Donald to win it, but Bengals is a really good story as well.

If Bengals can try and keep the Rams pass rush away from Burrow, could be interesting but that’s a big if.

Think it’s Rams for me.

And has it be blue Gatorade for the dunking at the end of the game

Malc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I love superbowl Sunday... they release the big movie trailers at half-time.

Sorry, that's the extent of my interest this year. Gimme a nudge if the Jaguars ever make one.

I don’t think I’ll watch it, but it’s great to see that Snoop, Eminem, MJB are performing at half time, they’ve come a long way from ‘the hood’.

Oh, and Dre, forgot about Dre.
    Cheers..
    Jase

I used to love watching this every year but I just don't get the time anymore

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Oh, and Dre, forgot about Dre.
    Motherf**ker.

Master
    I might watch the start but I have an early start in the morning.
    Disappointed that KC and Mahomes aren’t there again this year, he’s great to watch.

For the first time, I’ve got a pass out so am watching it at our local Hickory’s who’ve put a full SuperBowl party on.

Got to put a brave face on tomorrow for Valentines

Malc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I am a 49ers fan, so disappointed we didn't make it, but happy to beat the Cowboys and the Packers!

Won't stay up, but will watch the game tomorrow.

Supporting the Bengals (Rams are big niners rivals!)

Master
    Blog Entries
    Why the hell do they put it on a Sunday? I know it's been that way for years but surely a Saturday would be better for worldwide audience.

It is odd, given the strong Bible belt and evangelical movements in the States. The original claim was that Sunday viewer figures would be higher.

It could be that the various Churches preferred a sober congregation on Sunday to "keeping the Sabbath holy" with Super Bowl Saturday and a congregational full of drunks.

I'll be watching it later here in San Diego (3:30pm kick-off time) with my youngest son (25).

Master
    Yep will be staying up to watch this with a mate. Always try and watch the superbowl. The one year I was in the US for it I fell asleep around kick off as I was so tired with jet lag and missed pretty much the whole game. 🙄😄

Master
    Bengals hanging in there. It’s a cagey start and fingers crossed this turns into another walk off classic

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Big plans for last night. That was before I got sick. No covid, but I feel lousy. Oh well, now I have time to check the commercials

Master
    The Superbowl crept up on me this year & I forgot it was on! I always try to catch the Army - Navy game in December, Beat Army!

Master
    Local snooker club has a party every year, some participants started drinking early evening(6.45)and I'd be surprised if they even saw the start of the game let alone half time, some were very worse for wear when I left at 10.00

Terrible sport. Even more pointless than rugby. So pointless that it’s only played in one country. And by the same token, winning the Super Bowl doesn’t make you a “world champion”. It means you won the final game of a competition played in one country. You’re a national champion.

The game is so crap, with the ball being in play for less than 30 mins per game, it needs all the razzmatazz for people to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Terrible sport. Even more pointless than rugby. So pointless that it’s only played in one country. And by the same token, winning the Super Bowl doesn’t make you a “world champion”. It means you won the final game of a competition played in one country. You’re a national champion.

The game is so crap, with the ball being in play for less than 30 mins per game, it needs all the razzmatazz for people to watch it.
    what he said